Hello Photographers! Today is the day 43/365 Days Photo Challenge!
? Photo Exercise #43
How to Shoot Raind Drops!
Today you'll learn how to shoot cool rain drops, bokeh and moody rainy pics!
?? Things you will need:
1. Camera ( Phone works great too )
2. Transparent umbrella
1. Shoot in Raw ( especially if you use smartphone and shoot in the evening )
2. Keep ISO value as low as possible to have less noise on the image
3. Focus on the rain drops use low f/number to have greater depth of field
4. Try to keep shutter speed 1/60+ to keep your foreground in focus
⏰ Approximate time to fulfill:
Make sure you have transparent umbrella for this exercise! Usually most of the cameras and smartphones can handle rain drops but make sure to protect your equipment if the rain is too strong. In case of strong wind I would recomend to use burst shooting. It will help to get some raind drops in focus, since it really difficult to hold the umbrella steady. All the photos for this exercise I've taken on Iphone X.
▪️ Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
▪️ Subject line: Photo Exercise #43
▪️ Attach your photos to receive a feedback
▪️ Ask me a question if you have any doubts
⚡️ Useful links: