Hello Photographers! Today is the day 25/365 Days Photo Challenge!
?Photo Tip #25
Use your photos!
Today I would like to encourage you to use the photos you've taken! A lot of photographers have got loads of cool photos wich just store somewhere without any purpose. This is so important to use them and now I share some tips how you can actually use your pics!
1. Edit them. Use photos you have to master editing software. Try to edit the same photo in different styles.
2. Share your photos on social media to get a feedback.
3. Print your favorite pictures. Hang them at your place or/and give them to your friends or relatives.
4. Sort your pictures! In case you got a new client who need portrait photoshoot for example you can easily find and show some of your best works.
5. Use your photos for other projects! For example create some cool wallpapers for smartphone!
?I collected some of the shots I've taken for my one year photo challenge and made some cool wallpapers for smartphone!
You can download these wallpapers "here" absolutely for free!
Think creatively and continue take pictures!
?Let's sum up our day 25!
Sort your photos out!
?? I am always interested in what you think, please write your feedback and suggestions "here"!
?? My lightroom presets you can download "here" there are some free filters for you to try them out on your shots!
?? For more inspiration follow me on "Instagram"